Kingdom Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open}

2 posters

Go down

A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open} Empty A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open}

Post by Lady Desirae Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

May slowly strolled along the beach of the ocean. Her mother thought that she was away doing her studies in the garden. 'I wonder what she would do if she learned my true location..' she thought as a faint grin flickered across her face. May lifted her head, shielding her hazel eyes from the setting sun. Her hair was long, blonde and wavy. It was pulled back to keep it out of her way, much to her mother's chagrin.
May glanced over her shoulder at the pile of her things. She laughed lightly to her self, seeing the heels she was forced to wear sitting beside the books she was supposed to be reading. How she loathed those shoes... Maybell looked down at her own feet, seeing her favorite pair of gold boots. Much more comfortable. She giggled, tucking a strand of strayed hair behind her ear. May gripped the edge of her poofy, fancy dress in her fists, gently lifting it up a bit as she kicked her boots off and waded into the cool ocean water. The waves washed against her bare feet and May smiled, enjoying the sensation of partial freedom. But how long would this last? Not very she assumed...
May turned around, looking to the south. The Rebellion side. She had always found an interest in them..but that was most likely because they were forbidden and out of reach for her. However, her duty and heart lied with the Alliance, and it most likely always would. But oh, how she wished to taste the freedom of those not in the grasp of the Sinclairre family..
Lady Desirae
Lady Desirae

Back to top Go down

A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open} Empty Re: A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open}

Post by Angel Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Mason glanced around nervously. Why had he been sent to spy on the Alliance? Mason slipped his black mask over his face, gripping the hilt of his sword. His hair was a dirty blonde and cropped short. He had a tattoo on his left upper arm and his deep blue eyes scanned the surrounding area.
Mason stopped in his tracks as he heard wading in the water. Someone was nearby. Mason quickly drew his sword, keeping his stance ready and alert. The tension in his arms relaxed as he saw who it was. A girl...
He scoffed, sheathing his sword again. 'Like a girl could do anything to me..' he thought arrogantly. Mason ran his fingers through his hair, hesitantly approaching the girl. "Shouldn't you be back at home?" he pointed out, arching an eyebrow.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open} Empty Re: A Lady by the Ocean, how cliché.. {open}

Post by Lady Desirae Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm

May jumped and spun around abruptly at the sound of the voice. She spotted the speaker and clenched her fists. The tattoo... She'd seen it on others of the Rebellion. "Aren't you on the wrong side here? I am perfectly in my jurisdiction. You however, are not welcome. I ought to take you out myself!" she snapped with confidence. May had never been onde to back down from a challenge, even if she was out matched.
May waded out of the water and trudged over to her shoes. She stuck her combat boots on her feet and grabbed one of the heels in her hand. She grasped it firmly and waved it around above her head. "Heels may not seem like a weapon, but they certainly hurt the feet and they can hurt your head if you don't leave!" she spat, throwing one of the heels at the boy. Why was he here? Was he an idiot?
Lady Desirae
Lady Desirae

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Mason moved a bit to the right, watching as the heel whizzed past his head. He grinned crookedly, looking over at the girl. She certainly had guts...
Mason shook his head, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. It was a common resting position for him..since his attention span was rather small. He brought out his sword, twirling it around in his hand in a bored manner. "You're certainly got spunk...for a girl.." he said, flicking his deep blue gaze over to her. My how the Alliance seemed to see themselves high and mighty... He snorted, rolling his eyes. "Of course...that's not saying much," he added with an amused glint in his eyes.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down